Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ruth's Chris Reception

Last night I was graciously invited to Ruth's Chris Steak House - at the La Cumbre Mall - in Santa Barbara to see their event space.  Although I became carnivore a few years ago, I admit I had yet to step foot in those doors,.  I was excited to experience something new.

Here is my event venue review:

Food - EXCELLENT!  What did you expect?  Crunchy Bruschetta, Fresh Crab Cakes, Mouth Melting Lamb Chops and a perfectly cook sliced filet were all butler passed.  Dessert, the banana tart and cheesecake tart..TO DIE FOR!!

Staff - nice, knowledgeable about food, the venue etc. Maya, the sales manager is accommodating and fantastic!

Venue - it's beautiful... looks rich with the dark browns and reds.  

They are not open for lunch, so they do rent it out for private events and have a couple event spaces for a rehearsal dinner, bachelor party, baby shower or even a dinner meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment