Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Look Up!

One of my mentors along my career, Craig Reid, told me that most people forget to look up when walking. They naturally focus down toward the ground. "That is when you miss the things that matter most", he would say, reminding me to not forget to look up.

Here are a couple design ideas in honor of Mr. Reid.

I am in love with VivaTerra - Eco Living With Syle. This store offers great decorations for events or for purchasing gifts and favors. Couples can register for their wedding, and use personalized, unique items as decor for the ceremony and/or reception and then enjoy at home where they live happily ever.....

Hang these over your alter, then at use at home as a wind chime hanging over your front door as a reminder of your nuptials each time you enter your home.


Hang these cools lamps above the alter, a bar or couch seating
Lotus Flower Chandelier


Silk Cocoon Hanging Lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment