Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Milestone...

Zohe said it in the last post...well actually Ashton Kutcher did...When you get married, the work just begins! Especially if you have 4 boys like I do! (this is Melissa talking by the way) Anyway, my 4th son will turn 1 year tomorrow. Hard to believe a year has already gone by. He's a sweetie. And the only reason I am posting this on the ESB Blog is he is almost an employee...He coordinated his first wedding when he was only 2 weeks old! That's right! He was right by my side--and was a trooper! At 6 months old he directed his first gala with 400 people. (Although, he did fall asleep with the babysitter part way through it) Truly amazing...

Anyway, that brings me to my next point...I had 2 amazing local photographers take some shots of me while I was pregnant with #4. Madeline was so gracious to do this for me, as was Kacie Jean. (You can view their sites by just clicking on their names) Both are gifted photographers, and wonderful women to boot. It makes such a difference having someone who has a good spirit around you during momentous events...someone you can trust. Both these ladies fit the bill. So, since I have my figure back I thought I may as well post one of my favorite photos that Madeline took. ( I will post Kacie Jean's at a later time--I don't have them on this computer)
BEFORE

AFTER


ONE YEAR LATER...MANY MORE TO COME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment