Thursday, May 29, 2008

Four Seasons Westlake





Wednesday I had the pleasure of meeting Kitty Silbereich - Catering Sales Manager Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.

As a five year alumni of the Four Seasons Company I cannot help but show pride and be biased of my alma mater. The company’s philosophy of grace, service, exceptional quality experiences and dedication to both its guests and team is a quality that I carry alongside both my personal and professional attitude.

I welcomed the memories that accompanied the fragrant scents of fresh flowers and sparkle that embraced the air as I snooped around the stunning and elegant lobby of the Hotel, waiting for my appointment. Each employee greeted me by making eye contact and smiling as they passed by me.

This hidden gem, located conveniently off the 101 Freeway half way between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara is something to be relished. You truly fall into an island oasis of pampering, impeccable service, serenity and absolute tranquility.

This state of the art hotel started the California Health and Longevity Institute, and this is just one facet of the many surprises found at the property. The opportunities here are endless.

As Kitty took me thru the hotel to tour the three breathtaking outdoor locations, 40,000 square foot spa, insurmountable ballroom and state of the art business center; my planning-brain spun about 20 or so unique and do-able ideas.

· Great place for a bachelorette party pool-side or private cabanas and spa day afternoon tea on the weekends.
· Honeymoon.
· Corporate Events and Weddings accommodating up to 500 guests in the 11,000 square foot ballroom
· Cooking classes are offered thru the California Health and Longevity Institute, great for corporate retreats, team building or a date.
· Guest rooms are so reasonably priced under $300 for group blocks.
· Unique outdoor venues including a pagoda or stunning waterfall ensuring you are in an oasis.

· A tented pavilion provided from November thru March for the outdoor feel without Southern California Winter Chill.
· The finest of equipment, china, glass, silver, chairs etc.

This haven just 40 miles north of LAX is absolutely an experience you cannot miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment