Thursday, May 29, 2008

Santa Barbara Baby Company & The Little Guest

Ok- So I know I talk a lot about my kids...but I am consumed by them! On that note, I want to tell all of you brides out there about a wonderful local company. Its called Santa Barbara Baby Company. I know, I know, how does this pertain to you? Well, let me tell you.

Santa Barbara Baby Company provides rentals of a huge variety of baby equipment and supplies. Anything from a crib, to a high-chair, or a stroller--they have it. And they will deliver to your hotel room or rental house. So, if you have family or friends that you know will be travelling with little ones, make sure you pass on this site. You can even include their site and information on your save the date cards if you plan to include hotel and rental car information. They also have helpful information and tips for those traveling to Santa Barbara with small children. I just flew with my baby to Northern California...and luckily I had most of what I needed at my destination. Less stuff to haul around makes for happier travels! You can check them out for yourself at the link below.

So...when they get here (that is the kiddos) now what? Do we have them at the wedding or do we say "no children". Those can be tough decisions to make...and even tougher to explain or enforce. There is an alternative in Santa Barbara-- and that is The Little Guest. This company has been around for a long time and has a stellar reputation. They basically provide care, comfort and entertainment for children. They can do this on site at your location...or at another predetermined locale. The prices are reasonable especially if it means your best friend can come knowing that she has one less thing to worry about on your special day.
You can check out their site at http://www.thelittleguest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment