Monday, January 12, 2009

La Pacifica Ballroom for your Event



One of my top experiences that I am grateful for is to be a Four Seasons Company Veteran. With a reputation of comfort and service that surpasses none other, I have taken with me concepts and beliefs that contributes to the company's huge success. I remember sitting in ballrooms on a number of occasions and listening to Isadore Sharp (the founder of the company) share with us his story, vision, dreams, failures and successes.

Last November rejuvenated my inspiration when the Four Seasons Biltmore hosted a wedding planners luncheon for about 5 dozen local planners to experience the unveiling of the newly enhanced La Pacifica Ballroom.

Not only was it great for me to see other planners that I have not connected with in ages such as Ava Caroll Brown, Mary Litzinger, Jackie Blackwell, Kerry-Lee Dickey, Cori Lassahn, Alexandra Kolendrianos and many others; I felt treated like a princess. The service as you would imagine impeccable, the food absolutely amazing with a cold chilled tomato soup and melt in your mouth seabass cooked to perfection. The wonderful Four Seasons Catering team, led by Kirsten VanBrunt.

Check out this brochure to see what miracles you can create here. This room is it's own building so you don't have to go thru the hotel, has a stunning view of the Pacific on the ocean front terrace, wall to wall windows encompassing an art deco room which can hold up to 200 guests.



My rating to have your event at the Biltmore, hands down is a solid five star.

No comments:

Post a Comment